Bank of Hawaii is presently one of the largest banks in the US, offering many different services to many customers. The following is an introduction the the Bank of Hawaii and a summary of the services and financial products it offers.
Bank of Hawaii Services
The following are the principal services offered by the Bank of Hawaii:
Bank of Hawaii offers the Free Checking Account, with no required minimum balance, no monthly service fee and no direct deposit requirement. The Bank of Hawaii Free Checking Account also includes the following:
- Free Check SafeKeeping wherein your cleared checks are being stored by the bank.
- Free Bank of Hawaii Visa Check Card, otherwise known as the debit card; you may also want to upgrade it to a Bankoh Hawaiian Airlines Visa Check Card. This has a low monthly fee of $2 for every card.
- Free 24/7 Bancoh by Phone
- Free Bank of Hawaii Mobile
- Free 24/7 e-Bancoh Online banking
Bank of Hawaii has the largest number of Automated Tellering Machines (ATM), which are located tghroughout the US. These machines offer convenient use in every located branch.
Other Bank of Hawaii Services
For the Mobile banking service, you are required to enroll in e-Bank Online Banking. A PDA device or Internet-enabled phone is needed to access e-Bankoh Mobile service. The use of standard data also applies with fees – for additional details, you have to contact your carrier. You can also make use of Bankok services via text message through your mobile phone. But before you can do this, your mobile phone must be registered first with mShift, the mobile banking service provider.
When you want to open an account at the Bank of Hawaii, there are a variety of requirements and other restrictions imposed by the bank. When you open a Bankoh account, the minimum opening deposit requirement is $100. The online account is available in the 50 states of the United States of America. A Bank of Hawaii account provides the following features:
- Automatic Savings Transfer; or the direct deposits are set up to help accounts grow.
- Free Bankoh Bank Card (ATM)
- Free 24/7 Bank of Hawaii mobile banking
- Free e-Bankoh Online Banking
- Free 24/7 Bankoh by phone
- Has the most ATM coverage
- Can be accessed to conveniently located bank branches
Bankoh Credit And Debit Cards
Debit and Credit Cards are also offered in the Bank of Hawaii wherein one can enjoy the following features:
- They are free to every Bank of Hawaii customer
- Funds are deducted from your checking account
- Access to any Bank of Hawaii ATM locations around the world through the PLUS symbol or Star System
- Visa Debit Cards are accepted anywhere
- 24-hour fraud monitoring.
Requirements include that one must have a Bank of Hawaii checking account and the account holder must be 16 years of age or older.