The Banque de Savoie is one of France’s largest regional commercial banks. The following article is an introduction the the Bank de Savoie including some of its history and a description of the products and services it offers the French consumer banking market.
Banque de Savoie Introduction
The Banque de Savoie was formed in 1912 as a result of the merger of several local Savoie banks. The head office of the Banque de Savoie is located in Chambéry, in the Rhone-Alpes region in France.
Employing approximately 400 staff throughout approximately 60 branches, the Banque de Savoie is owned by the Banque Populaire des Alpes after it was acquired in 2008: consequently the Banque de Savoie SA is a member of the Groupe Banque Populaire.
Banque de Savoie Services
The Banque de Savoie offers a range of consumer and corporate services through its chain of Rhone-Alpes branches. As such among other services, the Banque de Savoie offers:
- Banque de Savoie accounts: this includes savings and current accounts.
- Banque de Savoie debit cards: cards to help you access cash from ATMs
- Banque de Savoie loans: the Banque de Savoie offers a range of short to long term loans for commercial and personal customers. The Banque de Savoie also offers student loans.
- Banque de Savoie insurance: numerous insurance products to cover most modern insurance plans.
- and Banque de Savoie investment management: wealth creation and investment services.
Banque de Savoie And Technology
Like most modern banks, the Banque de Savoie has embraced new technologies to improve the banking experience for its customers. As a result the bank can offer its customers telephone banking and the full plethora of online banking services.