As expected from a large bank, the number and diversity of Wells Fargo credit cards available to US consumers is significant.
Wells Fargo credit cards offer the consumer the opportunity of a relatively easy line of credit, however it should be noted that the rates that many banks charge is often in excess of those that can be gained from an equivalent unsecured loan.
The key point to consider is therefore which type of credit or loan is most appropriate to the individual’s needs and circumstances.
Choosing a Wells Fargo Credit Card
There are many Wells Fargo credit cards offered to customers. Wells Fargo and the banking market in general has in recent years created a vast selection of cards that have been tailored to specific consumer tastes and needs.
This has created much choice, but for some consumers this has simply made the decision process even more complicated.
What Types of Credit Card Does Wells Fargo Offer?
The following is a list of Wells Fargo credit cards available today:
- Platinum Card
- Cash-Back Platinum Card
- Home Rebate Card
- Prime Rate Visa Card
- College Visa Card
- Secured Visa Card
Why Choose Wells Fargo?
All Wells Fargo credit cards offers the individual a line of credit, but over and above this are numerous other benefits. These benefits are provided to entice a potential customer to buy from Wells Fargo, rather than take a credit card from a competitor. Some of the stated benefits are:
- Services which help you see where your money is going.
- Tools to protect against theft & fraud.
- Opportunities to earn reward points on the purchases you make.
- Ability to manage your credit card account on-line.
- Tools to compare your Wells Fargo credit card payment options.
- Ability to seek balance transfers between credit cards.
- Alert requests.
- Opportunity to make use of Visa Paywave on certain cards.
- Ability to make use of special rewards offers.
Wells Fargo credit card owners have the ability to access to their accounts online, which helps to provide more control over their finances. This means that Wells Fargo customers:
- Can manage their account and spending on-line,
- May access their account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- Can gain free alerts via email (e.g. if approaching credit limit),
- Can make use of a spending tracking report,
- May automate regular payment transactions,
- May purchase extra protection.
- Wells Fargo credit card customers can carry out all of this on-line activity at no cost.
How to Apply for a Wells Fargo Credit Card
You can apply for a Wells Fargo credit card at any local branch or online. When you make your credit application, you will need to be prepared to make certain private information available to Wells Fargo, which is required under law.
Find out More about Wells Fargo.